Run / Walk
Every stride you take helps to save lives
With marathons or half marathons in some of the most beautiful places, TNT teammates come together to raise money, run or walk, and help save the lives of blood cancer patients.
TNT's renowned network of coaches have the training expertise you need to help you set a new personal milestone, while TNT staff and volunteers help you become a champion fundraiser.
Here is what TNT can do for you:
- Provide weekly workouts with world-class coaches.
- Expand your social circle and provide the opportunity to become part of a community and team.
- Help you cross the finish line at incredible events.
Here is what you can do for patients:
- Help save lives by fundraising while you train.
- Help improve the lives of patients and their families.
- Get us all closer to a world without blood cancers.
“Someone ran for me when I was in treatment. I've always been a volunteer and done stuff for others - but now I have a passion. Team In Training helped save my life... And I want to help save someone else's.”
Why We Need Your Help
Every 3 minutes someone in the US is diagnosed with a blood cancer.
Despite progress, more than a third of blood cancer patients still do not survive five years after their diagnosis.
Every 9 minutes someone in the US dies of a blood cancer.