Ride the extra mile for new breakthroughs
Cycling combines the purity of human-powered effort with the exhilaration of seeing the world at a faster pace – providing athletes with the ability to cover distances in one day that would normally take a week on foot.
From epic 100-mile century rides to 25-mile loops, Team In Training's cycling program provides riders at all levels with unique challenges to match their riding preferences.
TNT's network of cycling coaches provides teammates with access to training plans designed to help any rider cross the line with both arms raised.
Be inspired by the journey
Here is what TNT can do for you:
- Provide weekly workouts with world-class coaches.
- Expand your social circle and provide the opportunity to become part of a community and team.
- Help you cross the finish line at incredible events.
Here is what you can do for patients:
- Help save lives by fundraising while you train.
- Help improve the lives of patients and their families.
- Get us all closer to a world without blood cancers.
“Someone ran for me when I was in treatment. I've always been a volunteer and done stuff for others - but now I have a passion. Team In Training helped save my life... And I want to help save someone else's.”
Why We Need Your Help
Every 3 minutes someone in the US is diagnosed with a blood cancer.
Despite progress, more than a third of blood cancer patients still do not survive five years after their diagnosis.
Every 9 minutes someone in the US dies of a blood cancer.