Local Staff Contacts
White Plains, NY 10605
Events DC Nation's Triathlon
I am dedicated I am TNT
I will reach my goals so blood cancer patients can reach theirs.
Train with TNT for the Events DC Nation's Triathlon. | 9.7.14
TNT will change your life and the lives of the people who need you, blood cancer patients.
Since TNT's beginning in 1988, more than 600,000 participants have helped LLS invest almost $1 billion for therapies that are changing lives today. But there's more to be done and you can help.
Here is what TNT can do for you:
- Daily workouts with world class trainers.
- Clinics on nutrition, hydration and injury prevention.
- Expand your social circle and be part of a community and team.
- TNT Flex option provides training that fits your schedule.
Here is what you can do for patients:
- Help find cures by fundraising while you train.
- Help patients achieve their best physical self.
- Get us all closer to a world without blood cancers.
It will be an amazing weekend which includes a 1.5k swim in the Potomac River, a flat and fast 40k bike route winding past DC's most notable landmarks and a 10k run!
Or you can join the Inaugural Sprint Race. Nation's Triathlon is adding a sprint distance race as an option to their traditional Olympic race.
On the same course sprint racers will cover 750 meters in the Potomac River, 16 miles along a one loop bike course, and finish with a 5k run.
Join TNT for the Events DC Nation's Triathlon. Blood cancer patients are depending on you.
For more information fill out the form below.