Upstate New York/Vermont
Local Staff Contacts
Albany, NY 12205
Welcome to the Upstate NY/VT Chapter's Team In Training ® Website
Welcome to the Upstate NY/VT Chapter of Team In Training® (TNT)! TNT is the world's first and largest charity sports training program. TNT provides the training to run or walk marathons and half marathons or to participate in triathlons, century (100-mile) bike rides, and even hikes!
Since 1988, over 540,000 volunteer participants have helped raise over $1.32 billion toward the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society(LLS): cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Participating in TNT allows you to accomplish your own life goals while helping others!
With TNT you'll receive:
- Dynamic, hands-on training from certified coaches
- Weekly group trainings with your coach and team
- Mentors for fundraising support
- Your own website for online fundraising
- Training and social events with your team that build lifelong friendships
How to learn more about Team in Training:
- Attend an information meeting closest to you (listed below.) Meet staff, coaches, and mentors!
- Check out an online information meeting; then call us for local information.
- Call us at (518) 438-3583 or (802) 233-0014, or fill out our Tell Me More Form and we'll contact you!
- If you are here to register, simply click the "Sign Up to Participate" tab to the left.
- If you're looking for a program to fit your busy schedule, now there's TNT Flex: a flexible, customized, online training option developed by TNT's renowned coaches.
Fall season lineup:
The Lake George Triathlon & BIG George Half Iron
Choose either the Olympic distance or the Half Iron distance
August 30 & 31, 2014
Run or walk a 5k or 10k starting at the Albany JCC
September 7, 2014
Rock'n'Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon
Run or walk the half marathon in Philadelphia, PA
September 21, 2014
Marine Corps Marathon
Run the full marathon in Washington D.C.
October 26, 2014
Click here to see what events the Flex chapter is offering: http://www.teamintraining.org/firsttimehere/tntflex/
Join us for more information about the team that saves lives at one of the following sessions:
Capital Region Info Meetings
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society office, May 7, 12pm, 5 Computer Drive West, Albany
The Crossings of Colonie (South Pavilion), May 21, 5:00pm, 580 Albany Shaker Road, Loudonville
Vermont Info Meetings
Green Mountain Running Medicine Shop, May 8, 5:30pm, 90 Main Street, Burlington
Greater Burlington YMCA, May 28, 5:30pm, 266 College Street, Burlington
Want to attend an information meeting listed above? Click here to RSVP.
Additional one-on-one information sessions are available upon request.
Please contact Charly Mallet, Campaign Manager, to schedule.
Once you reach your fundraising goal, we will cover the costs of your flights and hotel stay while you're away for Event Weekend. It's your chance to raise funds to fight cancer, to get into the best shape of your life, and to make your personal achievement so meaningful to thousands of others!
Call us at (518) 438-3583, or toll free at (866) 255-3583.
Located in Vermont? Contact Gail Deuso at Gail.Deuso@lls.org or (802) 233-0014
Or just fill out our Tell Me More form!