New York City
Local Staff Contacts
New York, NY 10006
Welcome to the New York City Chapter's
Team In Training® (TNT) Website
TNT is the world's largest endurance sports training program!Join The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training (TNT) and receive a comprehensive program to help you acheive your goal of completing a marathon, half marathon, triathlon, or long-distance bike ride. You'll receive training from top notch coaches, access to a network of local fitness partner, fundraising suppport, and the chance to be a part of a powerful force that has raised more than $1.4 billion dollars to fun research and treatment advances for cancer patients around the world.
Learn How You Can Get involved!
Watch the below video to hear from TNT participants, coaches, and Honored Teammates!
Registration for our Fall Events are now open!
Sign up today for TNT Flex!
Expand your event and training options with out interactive online version of TNT. The staff and volunteers are committed to delivering the team experience - training, fundraising and reaching your personal goals so patients can reach theirs - all the way to the event weekend! Events include:
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon - November 12-15, 2015 Disneyland Resort, CA
- Honolulu Marathon - December 13, 2015 Honolulu, HI
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - January 6-10, 2016 Orlando, FL
- Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - January 17, 2016 Disneyland Resort, CA
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend - February 21, 2016 Orlando, FL
- Humana Rock n' Roll New Orleans - February 28, 2016 New Orleans, LA
- Lavaman Waikoloa - April 10, 2016 Waikola, HI