Kentucky & Southern Indiana
Local Staff Contacts
Louisville, KY 40202-1077
TOGETHER WE TRAIN TO BEAT CANCER
Created 25 years ago, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team in Training, has grown to be the world's largest and most successful endurance sports training program. Since 1988, when the first team of TNT marathoners was formed, the program has helped more than half a million people achieve their dream of completing a marathon, half marathon, triathlon, 100 mile (century) bicycle ride or hike adventure, and those participants have raised a remarkable $1.3 billion to fund the fight against blood cancer.
We will provide you with all of the coaching, training, travel opportunities and fundraising support necessary to have a truly life-changing experience. Choose to run or walk a marathon or half marathon, complete a triathlon, 100 mile bike ride, or hike through an incredibly scenic region. Regardless of the event, it's an unbeatable program with great personal rewards.
All TNT participants are involved in a life-saving mission: to cure blood cancers and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The money raised by Kentucky & Southern Indiana participants has had an enormous impact in the lives of cancer patients right here in our community.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN LEARN MORE:
* Ready to sign up now? Register Online.
* RSVP for an information meeting near you.
* Can't join us for an info meeting? Check out our online video.
* Call us at 1.800.955.2566 for more details. Or, fill out a Tell Me More form and we'll contact YOU!
TNT FALL SEASON EVENTS 400 meter swim Sprint & Olympic Marine Corps Marathon Run Only Run & Walk
13 mile bike
3.1 mile run
TNT FALL SEASON EVENTS
400 meter swim
Sprint & Olympic
Marine Corps Marathon
Run & Walk
TNT FLEX EVENTS
* Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend - 8/30/14
* Honolulu Century Ride - 9/28/14
* Bank of America Chicago Marathon - 10/12/14
* Nike Women's Half Marathon San Francisco, A Race to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - 10/19/14
* Rock 'n' Roll Vancouver Half Marathon - 10/26/14
* New York City Marathon - 11/2/14
Hike Joshua Tree - 11/8/14
* Athens Classic Marathon - 11/9/14