Local Staff Contacts
White Plains, NY 10605
Welcome to the Connecticut Chapter's Team In Training® Website
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training® (TNT) has grown to be the single largest and most successful endurance sports training program for charity.
25 years ago, Bruce Cleland ran the NYC Marathon with 15 friends to raise funds in honor of his daughter, Georgia, who is now a leukemia survivor. Since then, Team In Training (TNT) participants have raised over $1.4 billion towards the fight against blood cancers! Over half a million participants have crossed the finish line or completed marathons, half marathons, triathlons, cycling events and hiking adventures with Team In Training. Help us celebrate 25 years of TNT's support of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission. Join the program today!
Join the team that is saving lives!
- Get started now! Sign up.
- Call the Connecticut Chapter staff. 203. 665.1452 or use our online Tell Me More form to request more information.
- Come hear what we're all about. Meet coaches, honored heroes & staff at an information meeting or dial into a webinar.
- Get your company involved! Learn the benefits of TNT's Corporate Team Program by contacting Nicole Carrea at 203.665.1418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get social! Follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date on the CT Chapter.
- Try out our program. Attend one of our free team workouts in Connecticut! Contact TNT staff for details.
We Run, Walk, Cycle, Swim & Hike So They Live!
click here to meet our Honored Heroes
Thank you for supporting our mission:
Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma,
and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.