Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
About this Event
We currently do not have any remaining charity bibs for 2023. If you have your own bib from runDisney, you can still join the TEAM! Please call our staff at 1-800-482-TEAM to register over the phone.
Be part of the magic! Join The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training program as the celebrated charity partner for the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend. Team In Training will have bibs for all race distances for the 2023 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend.
Located at a place known for making dreams come true, the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend delivers a unique running experience for all ages – taking you through four Disney theme parks, the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and a big finish at Epcot®. And, participating as part of Team In Training makes the experience so much sweeter. From our experienced coaches, robust onsite activities, and team community, your journey to the finish line will create lifelong memories as you support lifesaving research for cancer patients.
- 5K Thursday *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist.
- 10K Friday *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist.
- Half Marathon Saturday *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist.
- Full Marathon Sunday *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist.
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge Saturday & Sunday *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist.
- Dopey Challenge Thursday-Sunday *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist.
The Team In Training Experience:
- Professional Fundraising Staff Partner
- TEAM Community
- Coach & Training Support
- Access to Hotel Room Block (select a fundraising option to include)
- Onsite Staff & Coaches
- Meet & Greet Thursday Night
- Shakeout Run Friday Morning
- Team Rally & Dinner Friday Night
- VIP Celebration Saturday Night (by qualification/invitation only)
- Team Mission Moments on Race Mornings
- Course Support from TNT Coaches & Staff Cheer Zones
Fundraising Commitment LevelsThe funds raised by Team In Training teammates help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society explore new paths to cures, supporting approximately 300 active, cutting-edge research projects in the most promising new areas of immunotherapy and personalized medicine in cancer research.
All fundraisers receive a race entry, TNT event day jersey, an experienced coach and personalized training support, professional fundraising support, and an onsite event weekend experience.
Single Race Entry (
5K *SOLD OUT*, 10K *SOLD OUT*, Half *SOLD OUT*, or Full *SOLD OUT*) Click here for waitlist.
Hotel stay must be within Wednesday-Monday
- $1,600 - Base fundraising level; no hotel stay included
- $3,000 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 2 Nights*
- $3,500 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 3 Nights*
- $4,000 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 4 Nights*
- $4,000 - Hotel Room for 2 Nights
- $5,000 - Hotel Room for 3 Nights
- $6,000 - Hotel Room for 4 Nights
Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist. Hotel stay will be Thursday-Monday $4,500 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 4 Nights* $6,500 - Hotel Room for 4 Nights Dopey Challenge *SOLD OUT* Click here for waitlist. Hotel stay will be Wednesday-Monday $5,500 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 5 Nights* $8,000 - Hotel Room for 5 Nights
Don't stop there! Continue fundraising to further impact the LLS mission while unlocking fundraising incentives and recognition.
*Teammates may pair themselves with another team member fundraising for half hotel cost OR purchase the other half of their hotel room.
- All charity participants must comply with any rules or requirements set forth by the event organizers, including age requirements for each race. Information regarding race policies can be found here.
- To receive a Dopey or Goofy bib from TNT you must select a fundraising level that includes a hotel stay.
YOUR FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT
Team In Training teammates commit to fundraising a chosen minimum amount in full by 11:59 p.m. EST on the first business day after their event. Funds raised for the event are non-transferrable. If the fundraising commitment is not met by the deadline, teammates are responsible for donating any remaining balance.