Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
About this Event
Be part of the magic! Join The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training program for the 2024 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend.
Located at a place known for making dreams come true, the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend delivers a unique running experience for all ages. Tour through four Disney theme parks with a big finish at EPCOT® for anywhere from 3.1 to 48.6 miles. There’s a race option for everyone!
The Team In Training Experience:
Your impact will go beyond the finish line when you join our community of teammates from across the country as you train for this unforgettable event. The TEAM community provides support every step of the way.
Upon registration, teammates will be connected to a professional fundraising staff partner and provided with fundraising resources to help tell your story about why you’re raising lifesaving funds for LLS.
Teammates will have access to our Training Resource Hub developed by QT2 Systems, a professional endurance sports coaching service, to help you meet your race goals. Access our exclusive training plans delivered through TrainingPeaks, educational webinars, and one-on-one support with a professional TNT Coach.
Your completed fundraising commitment provides you with access to a guaranteed race entry and a TNT event day jersey. Throughout event weekend, you will have the opportunity to participate in various team activities and celebrations, with a team of TNT staff and coaches onsite to assist you every step of the way… all while supporting lifesaving research for cancer patients.
Fundraising Commitment LevelsThe funds raised by Team In Training teammates help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society explore new paths to cures, supporting approximately 300 active, cutting-edge research projects in the most promising new areas of immunotherapy and personalized medicine in cancer research.
ALL DISTANCES SOLD OUT
JOIN OUR WAITLIST for 5K, 10K, Half, Full, Goofy, or Dopey
Single Race Entry (
5K, 10K, Half, or Full) SOLD OUT
- $1,600 - Base fundraising level; no hotel stay included
- $3,000 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 2 Nights*
- $3,500 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 3 Nights*
- $4,000 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 4 Nights*
- $4,000 - Hotel Room for 2 Nights
- $5,000 - Hotel Room for 3 Nights
- $6,000 - Hotel Room for 4 Nights
Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge SOLD OUT $4,500 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 4 Nights* $6,500 - Hotel Room for 4 Nights Dopey Challenge SOLD OUT $5,500 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 5 Nights* $8,000 - Hotel Room for 5 Nights
Don't stop there! You can make an impact that goes beyond the finish line. Continue fundraising to further the LLS mission while unlocking fundraising incentives and recognition.
- This event has historically sold out quickly. You will be contacted by our team should there be an issue with your registration and preferred sport/course.
- To receive entry to Goofy’s Race & a Half Challenge or to the Dopey Challenge through TNT, you must select a fundraising level that includes a hotel stay.
- A single person may only register once for this event. To participate in multiple distances you must register for Goofy's Race and Half Challenge or Dopey Challenge (pending availability). Otherwise, participation is limited to a single distance/bib.
- All charity participants must comply with any rules or requirements set forth by the event organizers, including age requirements for each race. Information regarding race policies can be found here.
HOTEL ROOM BLOCK
- Our rooms will be at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- All hotel nights covered within fundraising packages must be within Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of race week.
- *Teammates may pair themselves with another team member fundraising for half hotel cost OR purchase the other half of their hotel room.
YOUR FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT
Team In Training teammates commit to fundraising a chosen minimum amount in full by 11:59 p.m. EST on the first business day after their event. Funds raised for the event are non-transferrable. If the fundraising commitment is not met by the deadline, teammates are responsible for donating any remaining balance.