About this Event
Yosemite National Park is heaven on earth, featuring many of the natural world’s most iconic vistas. Hit the trail to Yosemite with Team In Training and support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) in leading the fight to cure cancer.
Head to California with Team In Training for a Hike Adventure in Yosemite. Famous for its ancient sequoia trees, Bridalveil Falls and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome, it is often referred to as one of the jewels of National Parks. With multiple hike distance options, this unique event has something for everyone.
Our network of experienced coaches will get you trail-ready with personalized training plans – along with access to exclusive weekend benefits that you can only get with Team In Training.
- Yosemite Big Loop is an ultimate challenge hike with total mileage of about 17 miles
- Moderation to challenging hikes range from 8 to 11 miles
- Yosemite Valley Hike offers several hikes up to 1 mile in length while teammates explore the history of the Yosemite Valley
Fundraising Commitment LevelsThe funds raised by Team In Training teammates help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society explore new paths to cures, supporting approximately 300 active, cutting-edge research projects in the most promising new areas of immunotherapy and personalized medicine in cancer research.
$3,900 - Fundraising
- Hike-Day Guides
- Inspiration Dinner Party & Celebration
- Three-Night Shared Hotel Stay
- Personal Coaching
- Training App
- Training Shirt
- Event Day Hike Shirt