Upstate New York/Vermont
Local Staff Contacts
Albany, NY 12205
Welcome to the Upstate NY/VT Chapter's Team In Training ® Website
Welcome to the Upstate NY/VT Chapter of Team In Training® (TNT)! TNT is the world's first and largest charity sports training program. TNT provides the training to run or walk marathons and half marathons or to participate in triathlons, century (100-mile) bike rides, and even hikes!
Since 1988, over 540,000 volunteer participants have helped raise over $1.32 billion toward the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society(LLS): cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Participating in TNT allows you to accomplish your own life goals while helping others!
With TNT you'll receive:
- Dynamic, hands-on training from certified coaches
- Weekly group trainings with your coach and team
- Mentors for fundraising support
- Your own website for online fundraising
- Training and social events with your team that build lifelong friendships
- First 25 Capital Region Participants will recieve an 18 week membership to the Sidney Albert JCC
- Vermont participants will receive a complimentary membership to the YMCA Greater Burlington or Winooski
How to learn more about Team in Training:
- Attend an information meeting closest to you (listed below.) Meet staff, coaches, and mentors!
- Call us at (518) 438-3583 or (802) 233-0014, or fill out our Tell Me More Form and we'll contact you!
- If you are here to register, simply click the "Sign Up to Participate" tab to the left.
- If you're looking for a program to fit your busy schedule, now there's TNT Flex: a flexible, customized, online training option developed by TNT's renowned coaches.
Fall Season Lineup:
Lake George Olympic Triathlon and 1/2 Iron Man
Lake George, NY
September 5 - 6, 2015
Dunkin Run at the Albany JCC
Run or walk a 5k (3.1 Miles) or 10k 6.2 Miles) in Albany, NY
September 27, 2015
Moms In Training
Run or walk a 5k (3.1 Miles) or 10k (6.2 Miles) in Albany, NY
September 27, 2015
Mohawk Hudson River Marathon & ½ Marathon
Run or walk the half or full marathon in Albany, NY
October 11, 2015
Marine Corps Marathon - 40th Anniversary!
Run 26.2 in Washington, D.C.
October 25, 2015
TNT Your Way
Choose your own event!
No Fundraising Minimum
Incentives for reaching fundraising milestones
Contact: email@example.com for info!
Can't Make Group Training? TNT Flex Maybe Right For You!
Click here to see what events the Flex team is offering:
Join us for more information about the team that saves lives at one of the following sessions:
Capital Region Info Meetings
Wednesday May 13, 2015, 5:30 PM, Albany JCC, 340 Whitehall Road, Albany, NY
Wednesday May 27, 2015, 5:30 PM, The Orchard Tavern, 68 N. Manning Blvd, Albany, NY
Vermont Moms In Training Info Meeting and Kick-Off
Monday, April 27, 2015, 6:30 PM, Greater Burlington YMCA, 266 College Street, Burlington, VT
Vermont Info Meetings
Tuesday, May 5,2015, 6:00 PM, Fleet Feet, 45 Smithfield Blvd, Plattsburgh, NY
Thursday, May 7, 2015, 6:00 PM, Fleet Feet, 76 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT
Wednesday May 27, 5:30pm, Greater Burlington YMCA, 266 College Street, Burlington, VT
Additional one-on-one information sessions are available upon request.
Please contact Liz Spaide, Campaign Manager, to schedule.
Call us at (518) 438-3583, or toll free at (866) 255-3583.
Located in Vermont? Contact Gail Deuso at Gail.Deuso@lls.org
or (802) 233-0014
Or just fill out our Tell Me More form!