CALLING ALL MOMS
Moms In Training – Moms committed to reaching their personal goals while helping cancer patients reach theirs.
There's no influence like a mom's. It's a power that can do good for blood cancer patients everywhere; which is why we're looking for moms and moms-to-be to join us.
Moms In Training (MIT) meets the needs of today's busy moms – coming together to get in shape while raising funds for cancer treatments. You will have the opportunity to complete a 3-6 mile walk or run event in your community with family, friends and neighbors cheering you on!
Here's what MIT will do for you:
- Get in shape and be your personal best
- Flexible workout schedules
- Meet other moms in your community (moms love their community!)
- Create social networking groups
- Build a team to help each other with training and fundraising
Here's what you will do for cancer patients:
- Help save lives
- Raise funds for cancer research
- Contribute to the LLS goal of a world without blood cancers
Proof that fundraising programs like MIT work, are reflected in the fact that in 1960 only 3% of all children with a blood cancer survived. Today, thanks to funds raised by moms like you, it's a 90% survival rate. But we need to continue working to find cures and ensure access to treatments not someday, but today.