Golden Gate Half Marathon & 5K
About this Event
#RunTheBridge with Team In Training as we make our way through the City by the Bay! Offering both a 5K and half marathon course, the 2023 Golden Gate Half Marathon weekend has something for everybody. Enjoy iconic San Francisco views before you cross the finish line at Ghirardelli Square.
The Team In Training Experience:
- Professional Fundraising Staff Partner
- TEAM Community
- Coach & Training Support
- Access to Hotel Room Block (select a fundraising option to include)
- Meet & Greet Friday Night
- VIP Celebration Friday Night (by qualification/invitation only)
- Shakeout Run Saturday Morning
- Team Rally & Dinner Saturday Night
- Team Mission Moment on Race Morning
- Course Support from TNT Coaches & Staff
Fundraising Commitment LevelsThe funds raised by Team In Training teammates help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society explore new paths to cures, supporting approximately 300 active, cutting-edge research projects in the most promising new areas of immunotherapy and personalized medicine in cancer research.
All fundraisers receive a race entry, TNT event day jersey, an experienced coach and training support, professional fundraising support, and an onsite event weekend experience.
- Basic Fundraising Commitment: $1,600
Or, Register for a Fundraising Commitment to Include **Hotel Stay:
- $3,000 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 2 Nights*
- $3,500 - Half Cost of Hotel Room Covered for 3 Nights*
- $4,000 - Hotel Room for 2 Nights
- $5,000 - Hotel Room for 3 Nights
Don't stop there! Continue fundraising to further impact the LLS mission while unlocking fundraising incentives and recognition.
*Teammates may pair themselves with another team member fundraising for half hotel cost OR purchase the other half of their hotel room.
**Hotel night options in our room block are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Please note: All charity participants must comply with any rules or requirements set forth by the event organizers, including age requirements for each race. Information regarding race policies can be found on the race website.
YOUR FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT
Team In Training teammates commit to fundraising a chosen minimum amount in full by 11:59 p.m. EST on the first business day after their event. Funds raised for the event are non-transferrable. If the fundraising commitment is not met by the deadline, teammates are responsible for donating any remaining balance.