Local Staff Contacts
Brookfield, WI 53005
Century Rides (Cycle)
Team In Training's cycling program offers the opportunity to take on the challenge of 100 miles and make a difference in the lives of an estimated 1,012,533 people in the United States living with, or in remission from, leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma or myeloma. Along with a customized training program and expert coaching, participants train with a local group of like-minded individuals for motivation and inspiration.
Upcoming Century Rides
Team In Training (TNT) is looking for cyclists for the events listed below.
Please note that participation in a TNT event is subject to the local availability of group training and transportation arrangements. Please consult the TNT staff at your local chapter for additional details.
|America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride
Scenic Shore 150
Find out how to join the TEAM!
- Get started now! Click HERE to sign up online. Need help registering? Call 800.261.7399 or email the TNT-Wisconsin staff.
- Request More Information! Fill out our Tell Me More form and a TNT Staff Member will give you a call to answer all of your questions.
- Busy schedule? TNT Flex offers online training designed by TNT's expert coaches to fit your life.
- Watch our video. Get a small glimpse into TNT through out participant's eyes in our TNT Video.
- Get your company involved! Learn the benefits of TNT's Corporate Team Program by contacting Naomi Gould at (262) 785-4230 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss the opportunity to experience the rewards of completing a century ride while helping to accelerate cures for leukemia, Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma-blood cancers that continue to take the lives of thousands of Americans each year.