Local Staff Contacts
White Plains, NY 10605
Welcome to the Westchester/Hudson Valley Chapter's
Team In Training ® Website
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training® is the world's largest endurance sports training program. The program provides training to run or walk marathons and half marathon or participate in hiking adventures, triathlons and century (100-mile) bike rides. Since 1988, more than 540,000 volunteer participants have helped raise more than $1.2 billion.
Team In Training Provides:
- Personalized Coaching by Certified Coaches
- Group workouts 2-3 times a week (one or two weeknights, one Saturday morning)
- Monthly and Weekly detailed training calendars (including what to do if you miss a group training)
- Clinics on nutrition, injury prevention and gear
- Ground transportation, hotel accommodations, race entry, bike transport (triathlon & cycle)
- Apparel for training and race day (all events); a wetsuit (triathlon)
- Team Get-Togethers throughout the season and an Inspiration Dinner before the event
- The experience of a lifetime, training with an amazing group of people to help save lives!
In exchange, we ask participants to raise funds for blood cancer research, education, and patient services. To help you with your goal, we will provide you with a fundraising website as well as group and one-on-one fundraising clinics to provide you with some out-of-the-box ideas on how to boost donations.
Join TNT for One of Our Featured Fall 2013 Events!
Nike Women's Full & Half Marathon (San Francisco, CA)
Jarden Westchester Triathlon (Rye, NY)
Hudson River Swim (Sleepy Hollow, NY)
Fall Foliage Half Marathon (Rhinebeck, NY)
To sign up for a Fall Season event, call 914.821.8363 to speak to a Team In Training Expert today!Click here to sign up!
Team In Training FLEX! A program that fits any schedule!
If you're looking for a program to fit your busy schedule, now there's TNT Flex. Flex is an interactive online version of the same great program and fundraising support we've been offering for the last 23 years. Its simply Team In Training delivered in a difefrent style of interaction