Texas Gulf Coast
Local Staff Contacts
Houston, TX 77056
Welcome to the Texas Gulf Coast Chapter's Team In Training (TNT) Web site. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training, has grown to be the world's largest and most successful endurance sports charity program. Since 1988, when the first team of TNT marathoners was formed, the program has helped more than 540,000 people achieve their dream of completing a marathon, half marathon, triathlon, 100-mile (century) bicycle ride or hike adventure, and those participants have raised a remarkable $1.2 billion.
With TNT you receive:
- Dynamic, hands-on training from certified coaches
- Weekly group trainings with your coach and team
- Mentor for fundraising support
- Your own Web site for online fundraising
- Training and social events with your team that build lifelong friendships
All TNT participants are involved in a life-saving mission: to cure blood cancers and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The money raised by Texas Gulf Coast participants has had a tremendous impact in the lives of cancer patients right here in our community.
Getting started with Team In Training is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. If you already know that the program is for you, then go ahead and REGISTER ONLINE. It only takes a few minutes.
2. If you would like to speak with a staff person immediately to learn more about our program, call 713-680-8088 or e-mail email@example.com.
Our Fall 2013 Event Line Up:
- Nike Women Marathon San Francisco, A Race to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, San Francisco, CA, October 20, 2013 LEARN MORE
- Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio Marathon & 1/2 Marathon, San Antonio, TX, November 17, 2013 LEARN MORE
- Hotter'N Hell Hundred, Witchita Falls, TX, August 24, 2013 LEARN MORE
- RTC Viva Bike Vegas 2013 Gran Fondo Pinarello, Las Vegas, NV, September 21, 2013 LEARN MORE
- Memorial Hermann Houston Towne Lake Triathlon, Cypress, TX, September 2, 2013 LEARN MORE
- The Nation's Triathlon, A Race to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Washington, DC, September 8, 2013 LEARN MORE
Not near one of our current training groups? Looking for a program to fit your busy lifestyle? There is now TNT Flex, a flexible, customized, online training option developed by TNT's renowned coaches.