Texas Gulf Coast
Local Staff Contacts
Houston, TX 77056
America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride
Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
25 years ago, Bruce Cleland ran the NYC Marathon with 15 friends to raise funds in honor of his daughter, Georgia, who is now a leukemia survivor. Since then, Team In Training (TNT) participants have raised over $1.3 billion towards the fight against blood cancers! Over half a million participants have crossed the finish line or completed marathons, half marathons, triathlons, cycling events and hiking adventures with Team In Training. Help us celebrate 25 years of TNT's support of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission. Join the program today!
With TNT you receive:
- Dynamic, hands-on training from certified coaches
- Weekly group trainings with your coach and team
- Mentor for fundraising support
- Your own Web site for online fundraising
- Training and social events with your team that build lifelong friendships
All TNT participants are involved in a life-saving mission: to cure blood cancers and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The money raised by Texas Gulf Coast participants has had a tremendous impact in the lives of cancer patients right here in our community.
Getting started with Team In Training is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. If you already know that the program is for you, then go ahead and REGISTER ONLINE. It only takes a few minutes.
2. If you would like to speak with a staff person immediately to learn more about our program, call 713-840-0483 or e-mail email@example.com.