Tri-State Southern Ohio
Local Staff Contacts
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Purpose of the Coach Program
The purpose of the coach is to provide ongoing support for all Team In Training ® (TNT) participants so they are able to meet their training goals and complete the program with a high level of satisfaction and success.
Goals and objectives for each Team in Training participant
- Raises their fundraising committment by the deadline
- Attends most training sessions, team meetings and events
- Is knowledgable about important policies, deadlines and events
- Completes the event for which they are registered
- Experiences a sense of Team spirit and comraderie
- Experiences support in accomplishing their goals
- Is given the opportunity to be involved in a group fundraiser
- Experiences an honored teammate get together with their team
To be eligible for a Coach Position, you must
- Have past experience or knowledge of the TNT program (Not required but preferred)
- Be able to understand and explain the TNT training program
- Be able to communicate with TNT Staff members and participants (phone and email)
- Be CPR and First Aid Certified (required) This can be done anytime before the season begins.
- May not participate in the event you are coaching
To apply, contact Dawn Berryman at (513) 698-2431 or email@example.com.