Local Staff Contacts
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
It won't be difficult getting stoked when you participate in Team In Training! You'll have the best-in-class training, reap physical and emotional benefits, and you'll be helping beat cancer. You want excitement? You got it!!
Created 24 years ago, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training (TNT) continues to be the industry leader and most successful endurance sports training program for charity.
With certified coaches, participants are not only physically motivated but personally challenged to get to the finish line. Raising the bar on their "personal best," participants add fundraising for cancer cures to the challenge of training for an endurance event.
Since it's inception, TNT has trained over 500,000 people, from first timers to seasoned athletes, who have raised $1.2 billion for the advancement of blood cancer research and direct services to patients and their families.
RELENTLESS from the start...
- LLS has created the largest network of certified coaches - more than 2,300 nationwide.
- Regardless of your fintess level, TNT coaches will help you cross the finish line.
- Each week, TNT holds team workouts to encouage you to stay on track. Many of these are paired with informative clinics on topics such as nutrition, hydration, stretching, injuy prevention and much more.
ACHIEVE your fundraising goals
- TNT's dedicated staff and alumni fundraising mentors will help you map out a fundraising strategy.
- A personalized web page is provided to make it easy and quick to fundraise online.
- Online personalized training toolkits are found at TNT's website, full of useful and encouraging information to enhance your experience.
FOCUSED on crossing the finish line
* Exclusive VIP events
* TNT's famed inspiration dinner
* Your coach and team to cheer you on to the finish line
* Handling your event weekend arrangements
Team In Training - Oklahoma Chapter is currently recruiting teams for the Summer 2013 season for marathon, half marathon, triathlon and cycling events. Register online or complete a Tell Me More form and our staff will contact you.
If you're looking for a program to fit your busy schedule, now there's TNT Flex, a flexible, customized, online training option developed by TNT's renowned coaches.