San Francisco Giant Race
About this Event
Fisherman’s Wharf, The Marina District, McCovey Cove. The Giant Race brings you San Francisco at its best for an unforgettable late-summer experience. This waterfront course starts on the third base side of AT&T Park, heading straight for Fisherman’s Wharf and cruising the Bay Trail to the base of the Golden Gate bridge. On the way home, you’ll run through Embarcadero and finish inside the ballpark across the line in centerfield.
Make your weekend in the Bay even more special with these perks that you can only get with Team In Training.
- Lounge area for race weekend activities – including pre-race rallies and post-race gatherings
- Inspiration Dinner hosted inside AT&T Park for all teammates
- Exclusive Team In Training start corral with special purple race bibs
- Finish line access on the field for your family, friends and Team In Training supporters
The Team In Training Experience
Fundraising Commitment LevelsThe funds raised by Team In Training teammates help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society explore new paths to cures, supporting approximately 300 active, cutting-edge research projects in the most promising new areas of immunotherapy and personalized medicine in cancer research.
$1,200 - Entry Fundraising
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- Inspiration Dinner Party & Celebration
- Hotel Options Available Below
- Personal Coaching
- Training App
- Training Shirt
- Event Day Jersey
- Teammate Event Weekend Lounge
- Post-Event Celebration
Two-night shared hotel stay - Add $800 to fundraising commitment
Three-night shared hotel stay - Add $1,200 to fundraising commitment