Mid-America, Kansas City
Local Staff Contacts
Shawnee Mission, KS 66202-4001
Train. Endure. Achieve. Matter. Celebrating 25 years, more than 600,000 Team In Training® (TNT) participants have raised over $1.4 billion for lifesaving cancer research.
TNT provides training to run or walk marathons and half marathons or participate in hiking adventures, triathlons, and 100-mile century bike rides. Participate in any event the Chapter has offered or try TNT your way. Choose any event, anywhere and we provide the training and tools you need to complete the event and fundraise for LLS.
Join the TEAM that's saving lives!
As a member of Team in Training, the largest endurance sports training program in the world, we will provide you with the experience of a lifetime:
- You will be coached by our dedicated, mission driven, certified coaches on a weekly basis, Training locations include the Greater Kansas City area, the Wichita , KS area and the Springfield, MO area.
- You will receive race entry and lodging at the event destination of your choice.
- You will benefit from clinics focused on nutrition, injury prevention and more.
- You will make a personal connection with an honored hero in your community.
Your personalized fundraising webpage will help you achieve your goals.
- We will provide you with a purple TNT race day singlet or t-shirt for you to wear proudly.
- TNT's famed pre-race Inspiration Dinner will fuel your passion for the mission.
- Team encouragement and friendship will be with you every step of the way.
- Dedicated staff to help you achieve both your fitness and fundraising goals.
COMMIT today to be RELENTLESS in changing lives!
Ready to learn more about Team in Training? Fill out the Learn More form to receive information from the Mid-America Chapter TNT Staff.
And if you're looking for a program to fit your busy schedule, now there's TNT Flex, a flexible, customized, online training option developed by TNT's renowned coaches.