Greater Bay Area
Local Staff Contacts
San Francisco, CA 94105
Moms In Training
Get fit. Meet Moms. Fight Cancer. Moms In Training is a flexible nine-week social workout program on Saturday mornings where moms come together to get in shape while raising funds for cancer treatments. On Sunday, May 31, moms will complete the Divas 5K on the San Francisco Bay Trail with family, friends and neighbors cheering from the sidelines. Runners, joggers, walkers and strollers are welcome!
Register today for only $25 with the coupon code GOMOM25. That's $75 off the usual registration fee!
South Bay- San Jose: Emma Prusch Park,, April 11 at 9 a.m.
- Campbell: Jack Fischer Park, April 14 at 4 p.m.
- Los Gatos: Belgatos Park, April 16 at 4 p.m.
- San Jose: Houge Park, April 18 at 9 a.m.
- Valley Fair Mall: Athleta, April 25 at 8 a.m.
- San Jose: Thamien Park, May 2 at 9 a.m.
- San Jose: Almaden Lake, May 9 at 9 a.m.
- San Francisco
- Sports Basement Presidio, April 11 at 8:30 a.m.
- East Bay
- Concord: Road Runner Sports, April 11 at 9 a.m.
Thank you to our generous partners! Find out how your business can partner with this new and exciting program that raises lifesaving funds for cancer research. Email Vanessa.Orcutt@lls.org or call (408) 490-3131 to request a partnership proposal.