Local Staff Contacts
Atlanta, GA 30327
Train with Team In Training (TNT) for a hiking adventure and raise funds for lifesaving cancer research. Whether you're a seasoned hiker or someone who just enjoys a good walk, there is a hike program for your ability and level of fitness.
- Great people.Our coaches, certified in partnership with the American Hiking Association (AHS), provide exceptional training and information on fitness, nutrition, gear and injury prevention and hiking principles like Leave No Trace.
- TNT Hikers also will receive a one-year membership to AHS.
- Amazing destinations. Choices may include hiking trips to Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain national parks.
- Fundraising support. From your own Web page to our helpful staff and fundraising clinics, your fundraising will be easy and successful.
- A fabulous weekend. Your travel, lodging, guide fees and pre-and post-event activities are all covered for an unforgettable weekend experience.
- A lifesaving cause. For many, the greatest benefit of all is knowing you will be making a difference in the fight against blood cancers.
Upcoming Hike Adventures
Team In Training (TNT) is looking for hikers to join us for exciting hike expeditions.
Please note that participation in a TNT event is subject to the local availability of group training and transportation arrangements. Please consult the TNT staff at your local chapter for additional details.
The Georgia Chapter of Team In Training is not currently recruiting for a hike adventure. Please visit our site in January 2014 when we will be announcing our next wonderful hike destination.Challenge yourself, save lives and have fun! Call (404) 720-7842 or (800) 399-7312 today or fill out our form for more details. Together we train to beat cancer.