Local Staff Contacts
White Plains, NY 10605
Nike Women's Marathon San Francisco
TNT will change your life and the lives of the people who need you, blood cancer patients.
Since TNT's beginning in 1988, more than 600,000 participants have helped LLS invest almost $1 billion for therapies that are changing lives today. And since the Nike race was founded in 1994, the Nike series has raised more than $143 million for therapies and treatments that are saving lives. But there's more to be done and you can help.
Here is what TNT can do for you:
- Daily workouts with world class trainers.
- Clinics on nutrition, hydration and injury prevention.
- Expand your social circle and be part of a community and team.
- TNT Flex option provides training that fits your schedule.
- A course with views of San Francisco Bay, Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and Golden Gate Bridge.
Here is what you can do for patients:
- Help find cures by fundraising while you train.
- Help patients achieve their best physical self.
- Get us all closer to a world without blood cancers.
Blood cancer patients are depending on you.
For more information fill out the form below.