Local Staff Contacts
White Plains, NY 10605
Walt Disney World Marathon
TNT will change your life and the lives of the people who need you, blood cancer patients.
On Saturday, January 10, 2015, The Walt Disney World® Half Marathon starts at the castle and continues through Magic Kingdom® Park, ending with an incredible finish at Epcot®.
On Sunday, January 11, 2015, The Walt Disney World® Marathon makes its way through Epcot®, the Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios and finishes back at Epcot®.
Since TNT's beginning in 1988, more than 600,000 participants have helped LLS invest almost $1 billion for therapies that are changing lives today. But there's more to be done and you can help.
Here is what TNT can do for you:
- Daily workouts with world class trainers.
- Clinics on nutrition, hydration and injury prevention.
- Expand your social circle and be part of a community and team.
- TNT Flex option provides training that fits your schedule.
Here is what you can do for patients:
- Help find cures by fundraising while you train.
- Help patients achieve their best physical self.
- Get us all closer to a world without blood cancers.
Join us at The Walt Disney World® Marathon weekend and help us all get closer to a world without blood cancers.
For more information fill out the form below.