Local Staff Contacts
Conshohocken, PA 19428
From half and full marathons to triathlons to century rides, the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter offers a variety of events and programs to make your Team In Training® (TNT) experience a memorable one.
Whether you are a beginner looking to complete your first endurance event or an experienced athlete, our program provides the training, coaching and encouragement you need to accomplish your goals.
Best of all, you will be making a difference in the lives of over 1 million Americans living with blood cancers.
- Zooma Half Marathon & 10K
- Rock 'N' Roll San Diego Half & Full Marathon (National Flex)
- Broad Street Run (Run Only) 10 Miles
- Scranton Half Marathon
- Flying Pig Marathon & ½ Marathon (National Flex)
- Tinker Bell Half Maraton Weekend (National Flex)
- BMO Vancouver Marathon & ½ Marathon (National Flex)
- Rock 'N' Roll Seattle Half & Full Marathon (National Flex)
- Mayor's Midnight Sun Half & Full Marathon (National Flex)
Century Ride (Cycle)
- Jamestown Gran Fondo
- America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride - National Flex
- TriRock Triathlon Philadelphia
- Lavaman Triathlon - (National Flex)
- Hike Yosetmite
Attending an Information Meeting is the best way to learn all about Team In Training. Here you will meet the coaches, staff and volunteers who make the program a success. Please feel free to bring any friends, family or other contacts who are interested in finding out more as well.
To sign up to attend, please fill out our online Tell Me More form.