Local Staff Contacts
Conshohocken, PA 19428
From half and full marathons to triathlons to century rides, the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter offers a variety of events and programs to make your Team In Training® (TNT) experience a memorable one.
Whether you are a beginner looking to complete your first endurance event or an experienced athlete, our program provides the training, coaching and encouragement you need to accomplish your goals.
Best of all, you will be making a difference in the lives of over 1 million Americans living with blood cancers.
- Runner's World 10k
- Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon
- Steamtown Marathon
- Philadelphia Marathon
- Nike Women's Marathon, A Race to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Disneyland Half Marathon
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Dublin Marathon
- Rock 'n' Roll Savannah Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
Century Ride (Cycle)
- RTC Viva Bike Vegas 2013 Gran Fondo Pinarello
- 25th Annual Sea Gull Century
- The Nation's Triathlon, to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Hike Zion National Park
Attending an Information Meeting is the best way to learn all about Team In Training. Here you will meet the coaches, staff and volunteers who make the program a success. Please feel free to bring any friends, family or other contacts who are interested in finding out more as well.
To sign up to attend, please fill out our online Tell Me More form.