Local Staff Contacts
Conshohocken, PA 19428
From half and full marathons to triathlons to century rides, the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter offers a variety of events and programs to make your Team In Training® (TNT) experience a memorable one.
Whether you are a beginner looking to complete your first endurance event or an experienced athlete, our program provides the training, coaching and encouragement you need to accomplish your goals.
Best of all, you will be making a difference in the lives of over 1 million Americans living with blood cancers.
- Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon
- Runner's World Half Marathon & 10K
- Marine Corps Marathon
- Philadelphia Marathon
- Nike Women's Marathon, A Race to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - National Flex
- Disneyland 1/2 Marathon - National Flex
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon - National Flex
- Rock 'n' Roll Vancouver 1/2 Marathon - National Flex
- New York City Marathon - National Flex, by application only
- Athens Classic Marathon - National Flex
Century Ride (Cycle)
- Tour de Chocolate Town
- Honolulu Bike Ride - National Flex
- Events DC Nation's Triathlon To Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Hike Joshua Tree
Attending an Information Meeting is the best way to learn all about Team In Training. Here you will meet the coaches, staff and volunteers who make the program a success. Please feel free to bring any friends, family or other contacts who are interested in finding out more as well.
To sign up to attend, please fill out our online Tell Me More form.