Local Staff Contacts
Wilmington, DE 19801
Welcome to the Delaware Chapter of Team In Training®
Team In Training® (TNT) is the world's largest endurance sports training program. Founded to support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission, TNT combines:
- Travel to a major marathon, half marathon, cycle century or triathlon
- Expert coaching and training, with advice on nutrition, shoes and gear
- A connection with a local honored patient who will inspire you as you train and fundraise
- The opportunity to make your athletic goals a reality
- Support every step of the way from TNT staff, coaches, mentors, and patient honorees to ensure that you cross the finish line!
- Meeting and training with a Team of like-minded people, sharing inspiration and success all along the way
In exchange for training and support, you'll help raise money toward cures for blood cancers like leukemia - the leading disease-killer of children - lymphoma and myeloma.
Whether you plan to walk your first half marathon or to ride your 10th cycle century, TNT is the life-changing program for you. Join the Delaware Chapter's Team In Training program and make a difference in others' lives while changing your own.
For more information call or e-mail Special Events Coordinator Diane Wikso at (302) 661-7300 ext 23 or Diane.Wikso@lls.org! Information about specific events can be found on our local sports pages - Run or Walk, Cycle and Triathlon.
Be a part of Team Delaware and join us today! Fill out our online form for more information.