Local Staff Contacts
Fresno, CA 93711
Participant Resource Guide
Welcome to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's
Team In Training Program!
The Participant Resource Guide includes a vast array of resources to help support you in your fundraising campagin. From template letters, to fundraising event ideas and how-to's, to tax ID information -- it's all right here!
Our first efforts in getting you started is guiding you in your fundraising efforts. The following are the two key steps to the start to a successful fundraising campaign:
- Schedule your One-on-One Fundraising Session with your Team Manager. Then start preparing your fundraising plan! Click HERE to review and complete your Personal Fundraising Session Handout and click HERE to review and complete your Fundraising Strategy Worksheet. Please complete both of these handouts before your 30 minute fundraising session.
- Review your Fundraising Planner. You should have received this when you registered. The Fundraising Planner can also be found HERE. This covers:
- Fundraising 101: Establishing Your Donor Network,
- Fundraising 102: eFundraising
- Fundraising 103: Letters, Postcards and More!
- As you move forward in your season, you will receive more information from your Fundraising Planner:
- Fundraising 104: Social Networking & Increasing Awareness
- Fundraising 105: Planning Events for the Cause
- Fundraising 106: Corporate Sponsors and In-Kind Donations
- Fundraising 107: Following up with your Donors
Always remember the big picture of why you have joined Team In Training. The training and fundraising you are doing for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the patients we serve are important, unique, and generous. We are all proud to be part of your Team. Have Fun!
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead