Local Staff Contacts
Fresno, CA 93711
Team In Training has seen the impact corporate teams across the country can have on furthering The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission: to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Forming a TNT Corporate Team gives employees the experience of working together to achieve a collective goal while directly impacting their personal health and fitness. The company benefits from the hands on support and recognition provided by the TNT staff, coaches, and volunteers. For all involved, the knowledge that you are working towards providing life-saving cancer research builds a strong sense of both company and community spirit.
Benefits of the TNT Corporate Team Program
Offering Team In Training to your employees creates a number of benefits:
- A national turn-key program, TNT provides materials and hands on support to recruit and retain all corporate participants
- TNT has had a direct impact on the personal fitness and health goals of individual employees, providing a strong, behavior-changing experience that is often transformative
- For participating companies, team building is strengthened through the organized group training, traveling and social events with your employees
- Visibility and recognition through Team In Training can help position your company as a strong, corporate citizen
TNT provides participants with more of what they need to change their lives and the lives of others. Only Team In Training offers more:
- Over twenty years of experience training people to succeed in endurance events, including full and half marathons, 100-mile bike rides, hike adventures and triathlons
- Hands-on training with certified coaches and alumni mentors for fundraising support
- Accessible training with nearly 200 locations in the U.S. and Canada
- Year round opportunities to enjoy weekend events in a number of exciting destinations
In 2012-2013, Corporate Teams have raised over $9 million. The money raised by our TNT Corporate Teams will be invested in critical cancer research, patient services and other activities to help enhance, prolong and save lives of people with blood cancer. Join our team of national partners and help us fight blood cancers.
For more information and general inquiries on our corporate program, please contact Betsy Flowers.
For More Information on how your company can get involved with your local TNT Chapter, contact Tristan Keller at
559-490-6941 or email Tristan.Keller@lls.org today.